We are pleased to announce this Call for Abstracts for the 1st Workshop in Industrial Mathematics (WIM2019), to be held in Strobl, Austria from October 14th to October 17th 2019. The workshop will feature a wide range of exciting talks, discussions, and networking opportunities with experts and researchers in the mathematical fields of “Optimization and Inverse Problems”, “Coupled Systems” and “Reduced Order Methods”. The focus on industrial applications will be specifically addressed during an industry-featured session, hosting speakers with direct experience on industrial mathematics.
The Organizing Committee is inviting the community to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
All abstracts must be sent as a PDF file via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions must include:
• clear and concise abstract of no more than 150 words in English
• abstract title
• a list of all authors using their full names with clear indication of the presenting author
• affiliation of each author
• research category (choose between “Optimization and Inverse Problems”, “Coupled Systems” and “Reduced Order Methods”)
• indication on the preference for oral presentation, poster presentation or both
The submission deadline is Sunday, 1st September 2019. Incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted.
After submitting your abstract, you will receive an email confirming your submission. If you do not get this e-mail, please contact email@example.com. The final acceptance for oral and poster presentations will be notified before Monday, 9th September 2019.
Each participant must pay a registration fee of 100,00 €, which includes costs for conference material, management and social event. Registration and payment is required by Sunday, 15th September 2019. Please notice that only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters can be included in the final program.